Switch Energy Project


For the novice, the film provides an educational and entertaining tour of the energy frontier.  And for the energy insider, the film is peppered with field-trips and commentary from a number of familiar faces.  If I had to quibble, it would be that the supply-side is allocated ~95% of the minutes with the demand-side being left for the remaining 5%. 

All in all, it was a very enjoyable way to spend the evening. 

EMB

0 comments

Read Similar Articles

INSTALLS TO DATE!

Day light energy Solutions - WHITE.png

HOURS

M-F: 8AM to 5PM

OFFICE

3353 Bradshaw Rd Suite 101

Sacramento CA 95827

  • Facebook
  • YouTube
  • Instagram

© 2019-2020 Go Daylight Energy. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Site Map

Built by Analytix Media